Employees thrive in circumstances where they have a chance to learn and advance in their careers. The ‘Recognition & Career Growth’ dimension enquires the career aspirations of the workforce and their perceptions of the organisation’s current learning, development, and performance structure.
Recognition and career growth are important determinants of the way employees perceive internal opportunities of career development, appraisals and possibilities to be rewarded and recognised for good work done.
This guide offers well laid out suggestions based on employee engagement scores and helps HR and managers act effectively on employee feedback about recognition and career growth. You will now be able to take effective action since these results help in:
In this guide, you will learn more on:
- Identifying focus areas linked to relationships and culture that can make the most impact.
- Narrowing down on the actions to improve these focus areas.
- Identifying various means, using industry best practices, to pursue solving the top focus issues.
- Independently taking action using the Empuls engagement platform to improve relationships and culture.
- Actively receiving feedback from the team after every action.